KEMT Natural Language Processing
You are welcome to try one of our research tools and resource for the Slovak natural language processing. In the case of any questions or suggestions on improvement you can contact us on e-mail address dhladek at gmail.com.
- 24.10.2017 : Revereberant Speech corpus for LTC2017 can be downloaded
- 29.09.2017 : TEDx Corpus can be downloaded
- 28.03.2017 : Updated design of website
- 24.3.2017 : Added Yuhuu Research Web Search, removed speech synthesis demo
- 10.2.2016 : Slovak Information Retrieval Evaluation Set will be presented at LREC 2016
- 9.2.2016 : Added Spelling Experiment
- 4.1.2016 : Added speech synthetizer demo
- 26.10.2015 : Redesign of the web site
- 28.5.2015 : Work on NLP Demo, some tools temporary removed.
- 17.9.2014 : Slovak Web Discussion Corpus is presented on PolTAL 2014
- 28.5.2014 : Results of our research are presented on LREC 2014 Conference